The aim of the module is to provide students with a basic understanding of the fundamental
elements of computer
By the end of the module the students should be able to understand the types of crimes that can be
committed through a computer and how to investigate computer related incidences.
By the end of the module the student should be able to:•
- Describe various computer security terms and concepts.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of security practitioners in the protection of information in the organization.
- Prepare computer security policies, regulations and rules.
- Design, develop and implement a computer security management program
- Be able to identify, assess and evaluate computer security risks.
- Be able to conduct computer security audits and assurance